Wednesday, October 27, 2010

flake.

so. im kinda tired of having big plans and not following through with them.
bible studies at the beginning of the semester with hopes and expectations of taking on the campus. starting a revival. how about that?
im getting tired of routine and surface worship and facades.
i want real.
i want truth.
i want genuine.
i want to search.
i dont want to rely on this public group or that agenda to feed me. i want a group of fellowship that will meet out of common cause, not obligation.
common prayer.
common praise.
common worship.
common pains.
common hurts.
common healing.
common responsibility.

2 comments:

  1. I like to read your posts,
    your thinking ist worthwhile.
    I'm from Germany and don't understand everything.
    But all that I get, fascinated me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, thank you, Leah.
    I will try not to disappoint you :)

    ReplyDelete